I came across this post with Android patterns taken from the Twitter App:
While I was at it, I thought I would search for some more patterns that I would come in handy for Android development:
- android coding patterns — a few interesting pieces of code
- Android Patterns website — a cool list of patterns, but I didn’t see any details with code or view types, etc.
In addition, here are some other links that aren’t really patterns, but I found they were help links with examples for what I was trying to do:
- Software Passion: Android Series: Custom ListView items and adapters
- Android Snippits: Executing a HTTP POST Request with HttpClient
- Example of a Dashboard Interface
If you have any other helpful links that you like, please comment.