To install it, I had to add this URL to the install sites:
Then, it installs through the Eclipse installation tool.
Next, I added a repository with the “New Task” menu on the right side of the Tasks view. This walks through the wizard.
- Step 1: Select repository type: Google Code
- Step 2: Repository Settings
- Project URL: http://code.google.com/p/project-shaphan/
- Label: Project Shaphan (I believe this is the label you will see on the category)
- Unchecked “Anonymous” (since I am the owner of the project)
- entered user name and password
- clicked “Validate Settings”
- Clicked Finish
- Yes to create a new query
- Use a predefined query — All open issues
For some reason, I get the following error: “could not execute query”. Then, I found this Issue. The solution is to use the regular Google Account user name and password that you would use to login to GMail as opposed to one you would use to connect via SVN.